banned without reason = unacceptable!!!

• Today I got banned because of base camping. I didnt even put my foot on enemy base so the reason is just invented. Please give me a proof is someone tells me smth else. Instead of banning inocent ppl you guys should focus on the real baserapers.

Please unbann me now!!!

greetings NinJaZ w0Lf13

• Yes Vasecampnig wasnt the right word.

It was Baseraping a few times.

I banned you, Wanderer and a few others.

And well ... i saw it so you have to be a real baseraper ;)

Peace, P3BR0

• At the beginning of the round strokerizada and wanderer started to baserape like hell. I asked them several times to stop but they didnt. The only thing they had on focus was to prevent us from using our J10. My KD got worthless and I lost my temprament. Then when I fianally got into a J10 I saw that wanderer had crashed so I thought maybe some revenge should learn him a leasson. Just to make things clear, I never baserape without reason. I never start baseraping, but if do it, I do it as revenge. But unfortunally I have to complain about how the syred admins are doing their work. Admins: please act more fair in the future and I will never baserape agin. Im a fair player, but I dont take shit from anybody.

when will I be unbanned?

• If all the admins did their job properly there wont be any baserapers, but unfortunately that doesnt seems to be possible. I agree, baseraping as revenge isnt the most mature thing to do but I just got frustrated and I got myself banned ;) I have vacations for 2 weeks now and I would love to play on syred proving. So please, unbann me now and you guys will never see me baseraping agin. I promiss, if you guys see me baseraping agin you can give me a perm. bann and I will accept my destiny ;)

so plz unbann me :)

• Ich möchte dass der Spieler Lenis93 gebannt wird.

Ich hab ihn mindestens 10 mal verwarnt bei Karkand nicht in die USMC Base zu gehen.. hat ihn aber nciht interessiert und deshalb melde ich ihn jetzt.

Wenn noobs mal in der base rumspringen und paar killen kann ich das absolut nachvollziehen und habe eigentlich sogar Verständis dafür denn jeder will mal ein paar kills. Aber wenn dann gute Spieler so wie eben Lenis93 das machen dann hat man da eher weniger chancen die schnell wieder wegzu bekommen.

Das versaut a) den Spielpass und b) die Stats .

joa , wollt ich nur mal so anmerken.

gruß killa

• 1. ich versteh es überhaupt nicht warum man in die base geht.
    2. es versaut den spielspass, scheiss auf die stats die interessieren niemanden.
    3. wenn kein admin da ist, spawn auf der anderen seite und geh aussenrum und nihm dir platz ein.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!