unban of bordje12345

• hi,

last week i'm banned by p3bro because i was on rufe (he tought)
    he gift me a last warning other wise i get a perm. ban he say.
    because that i was gone from rufe and a minute later i was banned.
    i can't play at proving.
    please help me.
    =TBL=bordje12345

(sry for bat english)

• hi,

last week i'm banned by p3bro because i was on rufe (he tought)
    he gift me a last warning other wise i get a perm. ban he say.
    because that i was gone from rufe and a minute later i was banned.
    i can't play at proving.
    please help me.
    =TBL=bordje12345

(sry for bat english)

Mal in verständlichem Englisch:
    Last week i got banned by P3BRO because i was on the roof of a building ( so he thought)
    he gave me the last warning , otherwise (after that) i would get a permanent ban, he sayed.
    Because of that i was got done frome the roof and a minute later i was banned .
    i cant play at proving
    Please help me

Sorry for bad english

lol bat englisch xD

We'll meet us on the Battlefield

• er meint roof... er entschuldigt sich wenigstens für sein englisch. einen "translatEr" gibt es übrigends auch nicht...

Zum eingentlichen Thema: eigentlich hab ich ja mit BF2 nciht mehr viel zu tun, aber vielleciht werde ich auch wieder etwas mehr spielen und da ist es natürlich toll, wenn unser Server wieder besser läuft...

Ich will Opfer, keine Gegner!!!

• danke Bergele für die tolle Übersätzung :D
    und ja zurecht Bordje ich sehe dich SEHR SEHR oft auf dem Hotel von Karkand!!!!!!!!!!! und auch aufm dach von Zug Unglück da ich dich dort auch oft sah, denn ich weiß das es dort ein schönen Glitch gibt ^^ aber das ist auf SyRed untersagt und das weißt auch du !!!! :) :banned:

• i was in there wen bordege has ben baned and he was in the roof with other mates and p3bro ask to bordeje u was in the roof with him and then i think it was 1 minute later he was baned permanentely he and hes mates i just dont agreed with have warning he come down and have permanent (just that).

Im not saying at p3bro its a bad admin im just saying at i dont agreed with just that).

cheese :fie: ,sacaidos :D

• i was in there wen bordege has ben baned and he was in the roof with other mates and p3bro ask to bordeje u was in the roof with him and then i think it was 1 minute later he was baned permanentely he and hes mates i just dont agreed with have warning he come down and have permanent (just that).

Im not saying at p3bro its a bad admin im just saying at i dont agreed with just that).

cheese :fie: ,sacaidos :D

and i will translate/summary this:
    i was with bordje on the roof, and when paul gave us the warning, we went of the roof, but he still banned us

i'm calling pebro a bad admin, he just made a wrong decision

@ topic: why banning people for roofjumping on proving with karkand map? if c4 is allowed, i suppose the roof jump as well?

omnomnomnomnom

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!