Ban of AZERI

• Zitat von AZERI

Hi Ramm! I was banned again for nothink,i dont breaking the rules. Knibbel ban me i know that,he dont like me. Please do somethink i was tired for this shits,your admins do what they want,if they dont like you,they can ban you for nothink just becouse you kill they many times. I just want to play and have fun. You should punish such admins,i write you many times that admins ban me for nothink Ramm.

Stay Heavy

\M/ihe

• kann ich verstehen er wurde schon soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oft erwarnt wär ich admin würd er keine sek. aufm server überleben er hällt sich an keine Regeln und kommt hier angejammert und wird enbannd weil hier irgentwie einige Admin ich möchte jetzt keinen Persönlich ansprechen zu weich sind sry aber er wird immer wieder enbannt glaubt mir ihr werdet noch mehr probleme mit ihm haben

sry noch mal an die admins aber ist einfach so

• Knibbel you talking a shit!!! Show me the screens of that game when you ban me!!!!!!You just baning me without any proof.

I was on the Server and you kill me in my own base with the Jet and this is baseraping you know this and you know the rules!! Go and play on another server or on another patch you will still banned!!

• Knibbel I didnt see the screen you have no proofs, there was map Kubra and I was playing for USMC, you were Mec. Mec in this map have NO BASE, how could I do baserape! I will play in this server, you want it or not. It is not your server.
    Tedsen we dont talk about other times, when I was baseraping I was banned and was waiting when I will be unbanned. But in that game I didnt brake any rules.

• Knibbel I didnt see the screen you have no proofs, there was map Kubra and I was playing for USMC, you were Mec. Mec in this map have NO BASE, how could I do baserape! I will play in this server, you want it or not. It is not your server.
    Tedsen we dont talk about other times, when I was baseraping I was banned and was waiting when I will be unbanned. But in that game I didnt brake any rules.

That was not Kubra Damm the Map was Gulf of Oman !!!

And a Admin was on the Server I must show you no screens
    You do not have whatever you discuss gerapet and not for the first time I do not banish because he is often kills me or I do not like the lie that you tell here!

And there was some other from TBL on this Server!!!

:banned: :banned:

• Ich will mich da jetzt nicht all zuviel einmischen aber lasst diesen Azeri doch mal gebannt.
    Ich lese hier jeden Monat 1-3 Topics von ihm und er wird immer wieder entbannt.
    Lasst ihn doch jetzt gebannt und fertig denn solche Leute lernen es nie und es würde dann immer so weiter gehen.

• Basecamping is when the flag einehmen not want because you're usually does not make any more and kills the round would end then yes this is basecamping

WOW!Its awesome rul!:D But why you banned me?Im in this round good play, capturing flag and kil many enemies.Why me? Why you not banned self? Or half server for basecamping?

• You are very funny admin,Knibbel... were is you see my basecamping? In the start round? Oh,but maybe Basecamping this - If player kill admin all time?

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von RockSTaR_RM (1. Dezember 2011 um 15:30)

• knibbel is a very fair admin!
    he dont brake rules for his own advantage!
    and he warns players minimum three times before kick or ban!
    we aren´t committed to make screenshots
    if we would make screens of any rulebraker, our hard drives were full all the time

you only have to play fair, then you have no problens and now you have a perm ban! :banned:

• You have no proofs, you are lier, it was map Kubra! You lie because you need to bann me, because i am kicking your fat ass everytime in this game.

• Basecamping is when the flag einehmen not want because you're usually does not make any more and kills the round would end then yes this is basecamping

knibbel du bist ein fairer admin und tust was du für richtig hälst aber dass hier ist kein basecamping. basecamping ist z.b wenn jemand in eine uncap geht und da die leute non stop killt, da aber rockstar bei usmc war kann er nicht campen.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!