Baserapper Tammour

• Zitat von Nick

There has been some serious baseraping going on in one of your bf2 servers, i beleive it's called "Syred proving" is theiir anyway you can ban a baseraper name "NinjaZ Tammour" from coming back to your server and baseraping again? his spree has gone on several days and noone likes him, could you please ban him?

Stay Heavy

\M/ihe

• tammour?

serias,he isn`t a raper he plays fair because our clan rules.
    the name is bad sayd it isn´t tammour o does baserapping.
    ps: our clan is NinJaZ

cheese :fie: ,sacaidos :P
    greetings from: NinJaZ sacaidos

• tammour?

serias,he isn`t a raper he plays fair because our clan rules.
    the name is bad sayd it isn´t tammour o does baserapping.
    ps: our clan is NinJaZ

cheese :fie: ,sacaidos :P
    greetings from: NinJaZ sacaidos

offtopic: sacaidos i appreciate your opinion, but before i can read it, it takes me 20 minutes to translate it ....
    let us talk here, (me and younes), our english is just much better and i think we can be more helpfull ;)

ontopic: i haven't seen him raping to be honest, he alwasy plays at night when i sleep (he is american)

omnomnomnomnom

• to steal helicopter is allowed

hmmm. strange. the topic that some russian made a month ago, to allow infantry baserape, i thought you guys rejected that rule.
    i can remember a sentence of pebro: baserape is baserape, if you do it as infantry, or with jet, it is not allowed to kill at enemy base. stealing their vehicles
    is baserape as well, because, to steal it, you have to go inside their base.

so, is it allowed or not? :P

omnomnomnomnom

• War das nicht immer so ?

Ist doch noch unfairer. Wenn die nur die Base haben und keine anderen Cps. Dann wird ja nur noch geraped.

Oder wir reden gerade aneinander vorbei ^^

Peace, P3BR0

• :hi:
    Thank you guys who are defending me. It is funny how I am reported by someone who has no proof, not a single screen, and I don't think any of you will find a (recent) screen of me baseraping...because it doesn't happen. I can think of 10 players on the top of my head that baserape ALOT! Black_Jack, I am a very fair player, and I haven't even played with you in a long time. Maybe I was a while ago....I was a n88b, and I didn't even know better. I never attack carrier, never attack uncap, and ALWAYS let vehicles/jets/helis take off before I even start to shoot at them. In infantry, I am ALWAYS warning others to get away from the U.S uncap in karkand.

Also, I know who reported me. He is always calling me and anyone who kills him a cheater/baseraper. :growup: His language is always very bad too. (And if you want, I can get some screens of his language) He does NOT know what baserape is...Attacking a CP is not baserape. He keeps calling me a baseraper for killing him over and over. Just because he is a n88b and can't get a kill....i am a baseraper?? Also, I know that who sent a message to rammrocker crying about me "baseraping" is 12 years old....and may I ask....how many of you would trust a 12 year old? :pillepalle:

Greets
    :ninja: Tammour

2 Mal editiert, zuletzt von [Tammour] (22. Dezember 2011 um 02:16)

• @P3BRO

Die regeln sagen es doch ganz klar, alle caps von einer mannschaft belegt, ab zur base :D
    da gibt es keine ausnahme. denn, bei wake island können nur wenige auf einmal zum carrier hin!
    und du musst ja nicht unbedingt auf dem carrier spawnen, denn es gibt ja noch diese kleine insel :D

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!